Dale White is the Founder and Director of Transitions to Extraordinary Living.
Dale is a Nationally Certified Recovery Coach, Intervention Professional, Case Manager and Prison Reentry Peer Navigator.
Dale's work focuses on the power of faith, helping others with addictions to embrace recovery and guide them to an empowered and improved quality of life and wellness. Dale's lived experience in the Florida prison system , his successful transition back into the community and his work over the past decade has made him an expert on best practices & prison reentry. Dale’s own lived experience and battle with alcoholism and addiction give him firsthand knowledge & insight into successfully overcoming the barriers and stigma of addiction and Incarcerarion and transitioning into an extraordinary way of living.
Dale’s battle with addiction destroyed his life, damaged and destroyed relationships of those closest to him, and landed him in institutions, jails and prison. Dale’s lowest moments took him to a place where he didn’t want to live anymore but was afraid to die because he lost hope of ever overcoming his addictions.
Dale’s journey into long term recovery and restoration is an extraordinary story of faith and God’s grace. The opportunities and growth Dale has experienced in recovery and the lessons learned have enlarged his leadership capacity & allowed him to serve in the following capacities:
~Founder of Good News Recovery (Prison Ministry & Reentry) Oct. 2019- Present
~Good News Outreach, Reentry Program Director & Consultant- Sept. 2019- Present
· Founder of Transitions to Extraordinary Living- August 2019- present
· Nationally Certified Recovery Coach
· Nationally Certified Intervention Professional
· Nationally Certified Case Worker
· Florida State Representative , Celebrate Recovery Inside (Jails, Prisons) 2014-Present
· Founder and former President/CEO of The Living Harvest Transitional Reentry Program 2013-2019
· Florida Dept. of Corrections, Executive Level Committee, Reentry & Workforce Development 2019- Present
· National Reentry Resource Center, US Dept. of Justice, Washington DC, Reentry Advisor 2018-2019
· First Step , Circuit 2 Florida, Founding Board Member 2018-2019
· White House Convening on Criminal Justice Reform, November 2016
· Executive Session for Community Corrections Observer, National Institute of Justice, Harvard Kennedy School 2016
· Just Leadership USA, Leading with Conviction Fellow 2016
· Big Bend AFTER Reentry Coalition, Board Member 2014-2017
· Big Bend Homeless Coalition, Continuum of Care , Board Member 2015-2017
Invited Guest & Recognized Leader at the Florida Governors Mansion 2018
· Recipient of Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum’s 1000 Mentor’s Recognition 2018
· Kairos International Prison Ministry, Volunteer